(816) 224-4195 | support@fullertoncpa.com


Moved or Name Change?

January 15, 2017

Taxpayers who moved should notify the IRS using Form 8822. Those who have name changes should notify the Social Security Administration. You will want to be certain that your Social Security records are updated so you receive appropriate credit for your payments.

Back to List

In three easy steps, our team can help you
find your path to a sustainable, profitable business
and more individual freedom.



Latest from Our Blog

qb-proadvisor-desktop qb-proadvisor-advdesktop qb-proadvisor-online qb-proadvisor-advonline qb-proadvisor-enterprise

Learn More

Help us. Help others.

Tell us about your experience with our firm.

Review Us